Most of our clients and staff are understandably nervous about the effects of the Coronavirus on our daily lives. Our desire to continue to provide great service to our clients is tempered by the need to keep our clients and our staff safe.
Our response and approach to rapidly unfolding events is as follows:
- Our offices are now effectively closed with most staff working remotely. We are currently operating a skeleton staff within the office, although this is constantly under review. Arrangements are in place for incoming post to opened and distributed electronically to relevant staff.
- All incoming calls to our main switchboard are now being routed externally to our admin staff who will take a message.
- We are actively discouraging face-to-face meetings where these are not necessary. However, we are holding initial consultations and meetings by way of Skype or video call and telephone conferences.
- If you need to drop papers off at our offices, please use the letterbox unless you really need to speak to one of us.
- If a face-to-face meeting is absolutely necessary we ask that you act responsibly and let us know if you are feeling unwell or if you have recently returned from any of the countries that are publicised as high risk. Please do forgive us if we don’t shake your hand – there is no offence intended.
- We will continue to work diligently on your matters and to appraise you as soon as we can of any changes especially with regard to upcoming hearings.
We will review our response as frequently as we need to.
We thank you for your understanding during these unimaginable and unprecedented times. Please be safe.