Shabana is a co-founder of Shortlands Law Firm Ltd. She is a Specialist Family Solicitor and has vast experience in all aspects of family law cases.
She believes in adopting an approach which is not only sensitive and cost-effective but constructive with a view to reaching a settlement at an early stage of the case. She takes practical and decisive Court Action quickly when necessary.
Shabana is an Honorary Legal Advisor at the High Court’s Principal Registry of the Family Division where she offers pro bono advice on a regular basis for those who qualify. She is an SRA -Accredited Specialist Family Lawyer.
- 2004 Founded, Shortlands
- 1998 Partner, JR Jones Solicitors, London
- 1995 Head of Family Law at JR Jones Solicitors, London
- 1991 Trainee Solicitor: JR Jones Solicitors, London
- 1991 LPC, College of Law, Guildford
- 1990 LLB, University of North London
- 1987 Kendrick Grammar School, Reading