Austin Chessell is a specialist Collaborative Family Solicitor and an Accredited Family and Child Mediator. Austin is also a PPC. He focuses mainly on Family Mediation for divorce, children and financial matters.
Austin takes a pragmatic approach to his cases and his aim is to resolve matters without the escalation of costs to his clients.
He is active with charitable and pro bono work and as such devotes his time at the Family CAB in Holborn at the Central Family Court. Austin is a former Trustee of Families Need Fathers.
He has formed a Family Mediation service for privately paying clients in London at The Family Centre Centre. He also does legal aid Family Mediation with Compass Resolution.
Austin is a member of a Sunday league football team and sits on the committee as secretary.
- 2011 Consultant Family Solicitor and Accredited Family Mediator
- 2010 Associate Solicitor, Shortlands
- 2008 Trainee Solicitor, Shortlands
- 2004-06 LPC, College of Law, London
- 2001-04 LLB, University of Reading
- 1999 -2001 A levels, Wallington County Grammar school