The law recognizes parents’ rights but is more essentially concerned with the child’s rights and interests – to enjoy a full and loving relationship with both parents.
We can assist with the following:
- Child Arrangement Order – to set out formally the amount of time your child will spend with each parent
- Parental Responsibility Order – to ensure your rights as a parent are recognized by law
- Specific Issue Order – to ask the court to assist in making decisions concerning certain aspects of your child’s life where the other parent is unreasonably withholding consent
- Relocation Order – to allow you to move abroad in pursuit of better employment, a better lifestyle, or simply to be with family
- Prohibited Steps Order – to prevent the other parent from carrying out an unreasonable act, such as abduction to another country, or even temporary removal from your care and control
For more extensive advice, please do not hesitate to attend an initial consultation. , or email or call us.